American Idiol
  • I thought a show that would give the opportunity to an amazing singer, who might not have a chance of otherwise being discovered, was an excellent idea
  • I loved watching it every week as they found new talent and they started narrowing it down to the best of the best
  • I love listening to the variety of music and singers and the raw talent in every show

• by Cass
      I started watching American Idol in their first season because I loved to hear people sing. I thought a show that would give the opportunity to an amazing singer, who might not have a chance of otherwise being discovered, was an excellent idea. I loved watching it every week as they found new talent and they started narrowing it down to the best of the best.

I love listening to the variety of music and singers and the raw talent in every show. Now the season’s are starting to ad up and the programming is starting to let go.

I understand every

show has outtakes, but aren’t they supposed to be the exception not the rule? I couple of funny, happy stories would be ok, but again no Jerry please. Why would a show that stresses the quality and purity of an American singing idol broadcast in the beginning of the season in a Jerry Springer format the people who are not up to their standards.

Mocking them and making it American Idiots, and I’m not talking about the innocent naive individuals that actually think they can sing, or the comics that decide to showcase their voices in the worst way. I’m talking ...

• about the producers that allow this to represent their show in anyway.

They are lowering their standards to a reality TV level that does not impress the masses but entertains those with a sick sense that bringing people to tears and insulting their intelligences is entertainment. Can those poor people be setting themselves up or really wanting to be special in the vocal talents.

Either way, it is not a show for the best actor that pretends he can’t sing, or the most outrageous outfit, lowest shirt or the shortest skirt. Please gain your ratings from quality in song, not Zingers

instead of singers.

American Idol I love you, please go back to your original concept and bring us the talent and shining stars. Spare us the rejected auditions, as we are looking for the hidden talents that you found.

Bring us the next star. If you need assistance in screening the contestants I happen to have a little time on my hands.

And no, I will not be singing my way to the show. But I will be looking for you to show us the talent.

Keep your standards high and the singing in tune! Programming my dial for your sound of music!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102401121421131/k2311a0124/1.24.07