Clinique - Acne solutions cleansing bar for Face and Body
  • Clinique Acne solutions Cleansing bar for face and body was one such soap bar that I have found which I thought was worth trying since it was a medicated soap specially designed to clear acne and prevent further breakouts

• by bliss123

During my college days, acne has been a primary concern to me. My friends and family would find me browsing and shopping for acne treatment solutions and products most of the time. I can’t forget, I have tried so many products during that time as did not want to leave any stone unturned to get rid of my Acne. My apartment was completely flooded with tons of Acne treatment products that are found in the market. At times I was so concerned and worried about my acne that although I have been using acne treatment products

during the day and night before and after my makeup, I wondered if there is a soap that I could use instead of my regular soap which would treat acne as well.

Clinique Acne solutions Cleansing bar for face and body was one such soap bar that I have found which I thought was worth trying since it was a medicated soap specially designed to clear acne and prevent further breakouts. I ordered one 5.2oz soap bar which costed me about $14. The soap bar was white in color and came with a cute looking case which ...

• closes tightly and drains off excess water. I did not like the smell of the soap, it had a bad smell but that was ok for me as long as the soap bar worked well for my acne. I used the soap on my face for the first time and felt really nice. It was indeed a mild soap as it was really gentle on my face. It did not cause any irritation on my skin and lathered very well leaving a clean feeling for me.

Though it lathers a lot, this soap bar does not melt

away quickly and lasts longer than expected. The good part about this product is that it can be used for face as well as body and cleans very well giving a fresh feeling. This being a medicated soap with salicylic acid as one of the primary ingredient has helped me in preventing further breakouts. Though this soap alone is not sufficient to get rid of the acne, it can be used as an additional measure to prevent further acne breakouts. This bar can also be used to replace the cleanser in the 3 step acne treatment systems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071214191031/k2311a0730/7.30.10