Cherifer Syrup Vitamin Supplement  » Health  »
  • Trust me there were quite a few products out there and I was going to do my research to make sure I am getting the best I can bargain for
  • I think it is so common for us Asians to want especially our sons to develop to a nice height, and because myself and my husband are not very tall, we are even more keen
  • I know it's a growth spurt for him from 12 to 13, but I was really pleased with the results I saw
  • Other things I noticed was he was more active
  • I would recommend mothers to try this since there is no harm trying it since it has all the nutritional benefits and vitamins

• by Crusade

When I first heard of Cherifer syrup, I had my doubts about how well it will really work. At the same time, I was actually searching for something for my son who is now 16. Trust me there were quite a few products out there and I was going to do my research to make sure I am getting the best I can bargain for.

It was very close but I was going to either choose Appeton or Polynerv Syrup too. I finally went ahead with Cherifer Syrup after hearing from my friends who have used it on their kids. I think it is so common for us Asians to want especially our sons to develop to a nice height, and

because myself and my husband are not very tall, we are even more keen. I am only 5 feet tall and I am worried because my son does seem to resemble me alot more than dad.

So, we started him since 9 until recent, and am pleased with the results. I am sure genetics has a big role to play but if I can do anything to give him that extra height, that would be great. First of all, my son has been a fussy eater and he almost always does not finish his food at the table. I did notice after a week, his appetite increased to my liking. I did notice his continued increase in appetite remained throughout the ...

• years until we reduced the amount of Cherifer syrup he took. I also do think the sweet taste does not hurt too. If you have fussy eaters, this syrup goes down easily.

I know it’s a growth spurt for him from 12 to 13, but I was really pleased with the results I saw. He grew a total of 7 inches that year! Wow! Other things I noticed was he was more active. Perhaps the newfound height gave him the confidence to try out more things and sports.

In terms of growth and height, I am indeed pleased with the results. My son is 16 and about 5 feet 8 inches now, which is a decent height. I can’t wait til

he reaches full height. As for its other advertised benefits, I am not entirely sure but to a certain extent, I think in terms of nutrition I do agree this thing is packed with all these vitamins and supposed Chlorella which is good. They also say it boosts IQ and eyesight, but I do not know how much you can attribute to the syrup versus good education, family environment or genetics. Not to say I am not convinced since my son is a straight A student, but he does wear prescription glasses.

Overall, I can say it worked for my son. I would recommend mothers to try this since there is no harm trying it since it has all the nutritional benefits and vitamins.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430071214171031/k2311a0730/7.30.10