Avon True Luminous Dual Powder Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • With the dual powder my face felt good all day long and when I got home that night and was washing my face, I noticed that it looked like I had just applied the foundation
  • The other thing I love about this powder foundation is the shimmer it gives my face

• by Crusade

I have never been one to use pressed powder foundations, or any foundation for that matter. I find, though, that as I am getting older (in my 40’s), my skin is changing somewhat. I have a friend who sells Avon products and we were both at a girl’s night when we got to talking about makeup. I told her I was finding that my chin area was feeling a little greasy at times and small blackheads would be visible. My friend suggested I try using a foundation during the

day as part of my regular makeup.

The next day we got together to try a few different foundations and she suggested the Avon True Luminous Dual Powder Foundation. After being sent home with a free sample I tried it. I used the foundation as part of my regular makeup routine for work that Monday and I felt good. I did not feel like I was caked in makeup, which was my main reason for not wearing foundation in the past. It went on smoothly and evened out my ...

• skin. I had only used liquid foundation in the past and I never got them on evenly and you could at times see the lines on my chin bone.

With the dual powder my face felt good all day long and when I got home that night and was washing my face, I noticed that it looked like I had just applied the foundation.

The other thing I love about this powder foundation is the shimmer it gives my face. I feel as young and energetic as I did in my 20’s

when I wear the True Luminous Dual Powder Foundation.

I have long since finished my free sample and I have purchased another. I am a regular Avon client now and I always have the True Luminous Dual Powder Foundation on hand. I am so dependent on it that I have two on hand at all times, one in my makeup bag at home and one in my purse for the “just-in-case”! I am thankful to my friend and I show my thanks by referring her new business clients as often as I can!

Avon True Luminous Dual Powder Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071213991031/k2311a0730/7.30.10