Alberto VO5 Shampoo Silky Smooth
2.5
  • I bought Alberto VO5 Shampoo Silky Smooth because it was on sale
  • I thought it would a good idea to save on shampoo
  • I was disappointed because I've tried the other VO5 products in the past and I was happy about it
  • I think that this is one of the shampoos that doesn't work for me

• by Alex_29

I bought Alberto VO5 Shampoo Silky Smooth because it was on sale. I thought it would a good idea to save on shampoo. However, the first time I used it, I really didn’t like it. I was disappointed because I’ve tried the other VO5 products in the past and I was happy about it.

I really need to put a lot of shampoo to lather on my hair and scalp. The shampoo seems thin and contains

more water. This is the reason why there’s really a need to apply more shampoo to clean the scalp and hair thoroughly. It also made my hair a bit dry and sticky. After rinsing my hair, I need to put on a lot of conditioner to make sure that my hair will be soft and smooth. It’s just disappointing because what’s on the label is “Silky Smooth”. So, I really expect to get those results. It ...

• is suppose to reduce frizz and adds shine. It is also specified on the label that it will make the hair more manageable and stronger. I think that this is one of the shampoos that doesn’t work for me. Maybe I should just use the other types of VO5 Shampoos.

There’s nothing so special with the smell of the shampoo either. It’s just the same with the other regular shampoos. It’s fragrance doesn’t really last that

long on my hair. Maybe it’s also because I apply a lot of conditioner. So, my hair smells more of my conditioner rather than the shampoo. I’ll just finish the whole bottle of VO5 shampoo that I have, and I’ll shift to a different one. It won’t matter if I buy a more expensive product as long as I’ll get a good result. My hair is very important for me and I want it to always look its best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071213810931/k2311a0730/7.30.10