Polo Ralph Lauren Crew Cut Cable Knit Sweater
  • I love how beautiful nature is when the leaves turn orange, red, and gold, and fall like snow flakes, decorating the ground that I walk on
  • During those times of shopping, I always noticed the big island in the middle of the Women’s section that had mountains of cable knit sweaters of all different kinds of shades
  • After my intense obsession of cable knits developed, I thought I would go back to the place where I had originally seen the sweaters
  • I decided to return to the store and noticed that there was a crew neck cut and a v neck cut
  • Over all, I highly recommend buying the cable knits at the Polo Ralph Lauren factory store

• by kirbystar7

Fall is my favorite season for many reasons. I love how beautiful nature is when the leaves turn orange, red, and gold, and fall like snow flakes, decorating the ground that I walk on. I love how the weather becomes much cooler and a blustering wind can be heard from inside a house. I love the smell of academic supplies as school starts up again. All of these different loves for autumn lead to a crucial article of clothing that I love to wear amidst the color, coolness, and atmosphere of fall: the cable knit sweater.

I can not think of any other piece of clothing that represents autumn so much. As a result, even though I am a bargain shopper and never like to spend excessively, I am also willing to invest a little more for a good cable knit sweater. Before I purchased my first cable knit sweater, I was already shopping at the Polo Ralph Lauren out let factory store. I usually went to the store to buy the polo shirts with the signature pony logo

on the left breast area.

During those times of shopping, I always noticed the big island in the middle of the Women’s section that had mountains of cable knit sweaters of all different kinds of shades. I noticed that each sweater would range from fifty to sixty dollars, so I never bothered to look further and continued my shopping for polo shirts. After my intense obsession of cable knits developed, I thought I would go back to the place where I had originally seen the sweaters. I felt that Polo Ralph Lauren was a traditional, well known and classic brand that I could rely on for quality goods.

After asking around and getting some advice from my aunt, who has already shopped around for some good cable knits, she recommended the Polo Ralph Lauren factory store as my best bet for a sweater I would wear for a long time. I decided to return to the store and noticed that there was a crew neck cut and a v neck cut. I think the v neck cut is very ...

• mature and flattering, but I did not want the pressure of having to wear some thing underneath my sweater if I bought the v neck cut sweater. I thus went to the island that had a crew neck cut sweaters.

I looked at the many different shades that were offered. Little did I know I also had to take in to consideration the fact that the pony logos on the upper breast area also had a shade of their own, so I was actually picking two colors. I wanted a sweater that I could wear many times and with versatility so I decided to go with a classic color. I picked the dark navy blue cable knit with a white pony logo with nice contrast.

I tried on the sweater and it felt thick, which I expected from a good quality sweater. A few years later, I decided to invest in a drastically different shade of the same cable knit sweater, this time in cream with a black pony logo. This shade makes me look much more feminine and

I like it very much. The only qualms I have is that it is very easy to make it dirty so be careful not to rub the sleeves on dust.

I have since received many compliments for the sweater. I am not sure if it is because people notice the logo of the pony and recognize that it is a quality brand, but I personally think that the sweater makes me look very sophisticated and smart. I have had the cable knit sweater for four years now, and it does not look as polished and new as it did when I first purchased it. The out side of the sweater has gotten a little fuzzier from rubbing in to things (I always turn my sweater in side out when I am not using it).

Other than that, I do not risk deteriorating the quality of my sweater and get it dried clean. Over all, I highly recommend buying the cable knits at the Polo Ralph Lauren factory store. You can also purchase these online but then they will be much more expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5529071213580531/k2311a0729/7.29.10