Cheese Mountain Pizza  » Food  »
  • But, I was impressed with the fact it was a fresh pizza rather than frozen and didn’t cost me any more than the latter would have (just $5.99)
  • I think there was much more in terms of toppings on this one than many of the top-priced brand frozen pizzas that are out there
  • The only thing I found I wasn’t a huge fan of when it came to this brand was the crust
  • But, that one was actually pretty expensive (about $11) so I decided not to buy it (I could have had one delivered from Pizza Hut for that price)
  • Overall though, I do think this was a good brand and I definitely would consider buying it again

• by Review Vigilante

I wanted something simple for dinner last night and didn’t want to drive out of my way to go to a grocery store. So, I ended up stopping off at a convenience store just up the street from work and buying a couple pizzas there from the brand Cheese Mountain. This was the first time I had purchased this brand.

the latter would have (just $5. 99).

I brought the pizza home last night and made it on our pizza oven. And, for the most part, I’m happy with it.

The thing that impressed me about this brand was the number of toppings on the pizza. I purchased a sausage pizza and they had plenty of meat on it.

I think there was much more in terms of toppings on this one than many of the top-priced brand frozen pizzas that are out ...

• there. The sauce was a little spicy.

But, overall, it didn’t taste too terrible. I don’t know if I liked it as much as some of the pizzas we can buy from area restaurants.

But, again, it was better than most frozen brands so I really can’t complain. The only thing I found I wasn’t a huge fan of when it came to this brand was the crust.

I’m used to thin crust pizzas when I’m trying to save money. But, this

one was paper thin and the pizza was as expensive as most thick crusted brands of frozen pizza.

There was a thicker crust one available at the convenience store I was shopping at. But, that one was actually pretty expensive (about $11) so I decided not to buy it (I could have had one delivered from Pizza Hut for that price).

Overall though, I do think this was a good brand and I definitely would consider buying it again; especially if I didn’t want to drive by a grocery store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729071213570531/k2311a0729/7.29.10