EAS 3in1 Protein(Protein Shake)
1.5
  • What I noticed was that even though I was exercising entensively my body did not look the way I wanted it to be
  • What I found was a countless amount of supplements that I was not aware about
  • I thought this would be a good product for me to use to tone so I bought it for around 30 dollars
  • When I got home I decided to try the product right away
  • I will be sure to find a different product next time, but for now I think I am going to finish this cause it was expensive

• by kirbystar7

I used to think that going to the gym 2 hours a day was good enough for me to make my body lean and tone. My daily routine would be to wake up, go to class, go to the gym and hang out with friends. I was not really concerned about my diet. What I noticed was that even though I was exercising entensively my body did not look the way I wanted it to be. That is when I started to research on the internet to find a way to get my body the way I wanted it to be. What I found was a countless amount of supplements that I was not aware about.

I did not proceed to these supplements since I believed that they could possibly harm my body. People these days use unethical way to gain money even though what they are selling is bad for society. I spent weeks searching online but I was not able to find something that fit what I needed. What I found that appeared most that everyones diet

was based upon a protein diet. I read that protein supplemental shakes are a good way to gain protein without having to consume other fats.

Meat and pork are good sources of protein they just have a lot of cholesterol and fat in them. What I determined at this point was that I was going to find a protein supplement for myself and start substituting it for my meals. What I found when looking for them were protein shakes which were out of my budget range. I was about to stop trying until I went to Costco to get groceries. I passed by the nutrients section and decided that I should give it a look to see if they were any protein drinks.

What I found was that they had a vide variety of protein drinks for a very low price which fit my budget. I looked at all of them but one caught my attention, it was EAS protein powder. According to the cover it has 3 different types of protein used for different stages of ...

• the muscle building process. I thought this would be a good product for me to use to tone so I bought it for around 30 dollars. When I got home I decided to try the product right away.

What I found was that the product tasted really bad. It was like chocolate milk that has expired. I did not know how to comprehend the taste since it was so nasty. What I thought was hey, things that help you always taste bad. I took the protein powder everyday for the past 3 month.

What I found was that I did not see any effects to my body. I did not get stronger or leaner like I wanted to. I thought the product was bad enough when it was nasty now it doesn’t even work. Am I using it wrong? Personally, I do not think so. I did what the diet program told me to which was to consume 150 grams of protein.

What I did notice from this product was that I would fart more often and they would

smell a lot worse. I think my body is not able to digest this product. I hope that I picked another product cause this product did not change my physically attributes in anyway for the past 3 months. Maybe they need more time to go into affect but that is not something I am willing to wait for. I do not even know where they got the protein from.

Overall, if you are looking for a protein supplement then stay away from the EAS protein shake powder. It taste bad so it is going to be really hard for you to consume it. It does not have any immediate effects besides the massive gas problems that it gives you. I believe these are good enough reason for one to know that this is a product you should avoid buying. I got the chocolate version while my friend got the vanilla.

According to him the vanilla taste what worse. I will be sure to find a different product next time, but for now I think I am going to finish this cause it was expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429071213560531/k2311a0729/7.29.10