Samsung DVD-P466KD  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this dvd some weeks ago since that time I haven't got any problems with it
  • I think for dvd player that is pretty normal
  • The only thing is that You will be not able to write something to dvd disc streight from Tv but other way I enjoy the options which has this player

• by Ivo
      Samsung DVD-P466KD is simple DVD player with almost all other dvd players has. As You all probably know there is a lot of dvd’s with almost same options as other dvd’s has and so is this.

The only thing which is different is Company name.

I bought this dvd some weeks ago since that time I haven’t got any

problems with it.

This player plays various cd formats: CD-R; DVD; MP3; SVCD; VCD; WMA: DVD-R; DVD-RW; DivX; CD-RW; JPEG Picture CD; CD; DVD+R; DVD+RW.

I think for dvd player that is pretty normal.

I haven’t try to play all those formats but bigest half I have tryed and haven’t get any problems with that.

There is one thing ...

• which I realy like and that is You can join 5.

1 sound system to this player.

So if You don’t have Tv which alows You to join 5.

1 sound system than this dvd will help You.

It also has S-Video input so You can get better picture to film You are watching.

I like the way it looks: black

color, not much buttons on it and realy small.

The only thing is that You will be not able to write something to dvd disc streight from Tv but other way I enjoy the options which has this player.

So if You are loking for dvd player which is not very expensive and is good quality than You can buy Samsung DVD-P466KD.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162401121341131/k2311a0124/1.24.07