The One by Dolce & Gabbana , Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Since it lasts a long time , I think that was a good deal

• by Gina Gott

The One perfume sadly was not the one for me. It smells good , but is a little to weak for my taste. It is worth trying though and good to where to work or during the day. It is made up of a lot of different scents.

It starts off smelling like peaches and

Mandarin. Then you will smell a little bit of jasmine. The ending is a whiff of cool vanilla and amber.

It is a lot of smells , but they are very light. It is a very subtle floral and fruity scent. Even though the scent is not as strong as I would have liked it to be , I will say that it does last a long time.

You can spray this on you and it will last all day. I do like that. It comes in a cute bottle.

The top is very modern looking and golden. The glass container is clear and the perfume itself is gold colored.

• The One by Dolce & Gabbana , Perfume
      The one by Dolce and Gabbana , is written on the front of the bottle.

It is very classy looking. You can find this perfume everywhere. I bought a bottle from Target.

It was $50 for a 1. 7 oz bottle. Since it lasts a long time , I think that was a good deal.

/> If you are wanting a light floral scent to wear then this would be the one for you. I want something more powerful , but this is not bad for a light scent. Try it out and see what you think.

I do suggest that you test the smell before making the final purchase though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5629071213360431/k2311a0729/7.29.10