Isopropyl Alcohol Band Aid with Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I notice it dries the cut and it stops the bleeding

• by Grecy

At home, we do keep an emergency kit that includes Povidone Iodine, Band Aid Straps, Cotton Balls, Agua Oxinada and Alcohol. At my bag, the only kit I can have is alcohol, so that whenever I have cuts or bruises I can clean it with alcohol.

There are so many brands of alcohol selling in Watson and I have been using Isopropyl Alcohol Band Aid for a long a time. However, this time this brand came up with Alcohol with

Moisturizer. I did not set that one aside. I bought it instantly and tried it. I tried it on my hand and after using it, I did not see any changes. However, the alcohol is so soft and makes my hand looks lighter.

One time I had cuts on my finger because of a paper, yes a cut because of a paper and I never thought that a paper could be sharp. My finger bleeds too much so I clean ...

• it with this alcohol. I notice it dries the cut and it stops the bleeding. Okay, alcohol cannot stop the bleeding, it only cleans the wounds and sanitized, but this one stops the bleeding, to be honest. Maybe because the cut was so small. Anyway, do not rely on my words alone, you have to try it to believe.

Furthermore, you will enjoy the scent. It is not strong, but you feel clean and well protected. The coldness feeling you feel

every time you apply is just perfect. Actually, I become addicted to it. It became my constant company at work. I even use it for cleaning my table after eating. I love it.

This product makes me happy and contented. Even it makes the vein of my hands fat, I used it everyday. It is available everywhere, I have a constant budget for it that is why I never run out of stock at my house. It is necessary have for everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071213320431/k2311a0729/7.29.10