Body Treats Hand Sanitizer  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I found Body Treats Hand Sanitizer in Watson
  • As long as it cleans my hands with these, I know I am safe to pick up foods

• by Grecy

I said before that my hands are what I used all the time at work. Who does not? I used it for encoding, writing, keeping records. Even at home, I am still writing. Therefore, when it comes to eating food it is not applicable for me to wash my hand all the time if it has not rested. Of course, we need our hand for holding food, but it is important that our hands should be clean all the time.

Hand sanitizer is the answer to it. The one invented it is so smart and he really

help our tired hands to rest for washing but maintained to be clean by the use of hand sanitizer. When it comes to hand sanitizer, I do not want it to be with scent. I want to feel the alcohol in my hand but I do not want the sweet smell or any scents to stick on every part of my finger. It can ruin my appetite.

Therefore, I looked for hand sanitizer that does not have a strong smell. I found Body Treats Hand Sanitizer in Watson. I opened the bottle and tried the sample.

• It has a smell of alcohol for bacteria purposes I should say, but the smell do not retain in my hand. I bought it and use it everyday now. It still has the typical smell of hand sanitizer but not that strong. When you use it before eating, you probably forget that your hands well sanitized by it. You will enjoy using it.

The bottle is easy to open; I hate those that hurt my nails. It is so light and handy; you can put it anywhere in the bag. You do not have to worry

if it will leak because it will not. Once you locked it, it sealed the bottle. It even tried if it will spill, but it did not. I am proud and happy to say that this product is necessary have.

Hand sanitizer is a necessity to me. The price will not hurt your wallet but save you to be healthy and well sanitized. Honestly, on the sanitized part I am not sure if it really works but I pray it does. As long as it cleans my hands with these, I know I am safe to pick up foods.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071213310431/k2311a0729/7.29.10