Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll On  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Dove soaps, so I believe I will like Dove Roll on
  • I bought one from the nearest convenient sore
  • For sure, many readers will agree with me

• by Grecy

I love Dove soaps, so I believe I will like Dove Roll on. This product claim to have smooth and white underarms after shaving. This is the product I am looking for a long time now. Glad that Dove came out with something like this.

I bought one from the nearest convenient sore. The tube is white and easy to open. You

do not have to turn the tube upside down so that the liquid will pour down; it is always ready as you roll it on your underarms. It leaves a wet feeling so you have to let it dry first before getting dress.

It works for me and I am happy. I have a deodorant cream that works for me and another roll on that works for me too. How beautiful life it is for me! How about that? When I applied it after shaving, it is true that it smoothen your underarms and it works fast. It is like a lotion and it like clogging the pores of my underarms so that it will not get dark.

I do not know if this ...

• Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll On
      is included on the job of the deodorant, but it makes the hair on my underarms to grow little every month. Sometimes I forget to shave and when I check on my underarms, there is nothing to shave at all. It was magic. My underarms do not produce a dark effect because of peeling of little hair when shaving. Dove Deodorant
      is perfect for it, it is really for underarms.

It also moisturizes my underarms, it retains the original skin. It doe not have a smell and it so refreshing to use. That is why when I am wearing sleeveless, I am confident that my underarms are white. The product is very honest. It is fun to use. For sure, many readers will agree with me.

Melany Abreg says :

re : For sure, many readers will agree with me
Este producto es uno de los mejores que tiene dove representa la calidad que tienen los productos, el aroma es igual al jabon,suave y refrescante.
Yo lo uso diariamente despues de la ducha y veo notoriamente el cambio de como mejoro mis axilas,ademas es muy practico al momento de usar y compacto para llevarlo a todos lados.
La duracion de este antitraspirante es lo mejor de todo ademas de tener ese olor suave y frescura te protege por mucho tiempo no tenes que preocuparte si estas en el trabajo, univerisidad o en la facu por largas horas.
Este producto mi en lo personal me parece magnifico

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071213300431/k2311a0729/7.29.10