Snyders honey mustard and onion pretzels  » Food  »
  • Although onions never did agree with me, somehow there pretzels always agree with me
  • The only problem is that it only comes in a l6 ounce bag, it would be nice if they were sold in small snack size bags as they can be pretty fattening on the wasteline
  • In fact children just love the taste, I know my grandkids love them

• by narcoleptic
      Snyders honey mustard and onion pretzels are by far the tastiest, best pretzels I ever tasted. Although onions never did agree with me, somehow there pretzels always agree with me.

The taste is tangy yet not spicey enough to cause a stomach ache.

They

have a sweet yet sour taste to them at the same time.

Although they sell for almost $3 per bag which is a little more exprensive than the normal bag of pretzels, its is well worth the price.

The saying you pay for what you get durely ...

• describes these pretzels.

The only problem is that it only comes in a l6 ounce bag, it would be nice if they were sold in small snack size bags as they can be pretty fattening on the wasteline.

Once you eat one its hard to not finish

the bag in just one television show.

It isnt even spicey for children.

In fact children just love the taste, I know my grandkids love them.

They fight over who is going to hold the bag when they are over.

Try them you wil like them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272401121331131/k2311a0124/1.24.07