Godiva Licowhite Lip Gloss with Vitamin C and SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like applying lip-gloss and I never forget it
  • When I learned about Godiva licowhite lip-gloss, I thought it was just a lip-gloss, an ordinary lip-gloss
  • I do not have second thoughts I bought it immediately
  • I believe on this product, I have been using this for a month now

• by Grecy

I admit lip-gloss can make our lips looks fresh and kissable. Even lips that looks dull and simple will transformed to a more attracting lips. I like applying lip-gloss and I never forget it. Some says I have a good lip design so I have to enhance it more.

When I learned about Godiva licowhite lip-gloss, I thought it was just a lip-gloss, an ordinary lip-gloss. However, I learned further that it has Vitamin C and SPF 15. I do not

have second thoughts I bought it immediately. Then I started using it. I want to know what can Vitamin C and SPF 15 can bring something new with my lips. That is the thing I have to find out.

This lip-gloss externally looked like the rest of the lip-gloss, the only difference is when you apply it, and you feel there is something going on with your lips. The lip-gloss is doing something to your lip, maybe enriching vitamin C, I ...

• am not sure. What makes it more different from the rest is what color it leaves on your lips. That is a mystery to me.

Why mystery, the lip-gloss is colorless, but it leaves a slight color pink on your lips. In addition, as you use it everyday the slightly color pink it leaves to your lips is becoming pink itself. I wonder if I continue using it, my lips will have a natural pink color just like the lips

of Justin Bieber! That is a great idea. Actually, as I check at my lips today. I can see the pinkish color, and it looks naturally.

This became one of my favorite beauty products. I do not know how my lips will look like after 5 months. We will see. I recommend this to anyone, men or women. I believe on this product, I have been using this for a month now. I feel that the product is true and not ordinary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071213290431/k2311a0729/7.29.10