IWhite Korea Nose Pack  » Cosmetics  »
  • From the name of the product it includes the country Korea, so I think that it will works just looking on how Korean faces I saw on the television
  • I used this one and enjoyed knowing the results
  • When I checked on my nose, if it peeled it off all the whiteheads, but unfortunately No

• by Grecy

Who wants to have a skin free of blackheads and whiteheads? Of course the answer is, all of us! I want a clear and youthful skin, but sometimes I will to have it for having a lack of discipline. When I look in the mirror, the blackheads and whiteheads can be seen. My way of remove, it is to use my fingernails, which is dangerous. Our hands are not always clean and I can get pimples because of what I am doing.

I used

skin peelers before, thinking that, that is the solution. Well, maybe it is. What disappoints me is that when you already peeled it and it unsuccessfully peeled of the whiteheads and blackheads. I saw IWhite Korea Nose Pack on the shelf of a shopping mall grocery. From the name of the product it includes the country Korea, so I think that it will works just looking on how Korean faces I saw on the television.

I used this one and enjoyed knowing the results.

• This is what I did; I spread evenly the cream on my nose, especially on the sides. I let it dry for 15 minutes and excitedly peeled off. I was amazed, when I checked on the peeled cream there was a whiteheads sticking there and even blackheads peeled off. That was fun!

When I checked on my nose, if it peeled it off all the whiteheads, but unfortunately No. I can still see whiteheads and blackheads. It lessens but not completely removes it. Even

though that was the result, I still feel excited to use it, because it cleans my nose. It even lessens the bad smell of it because of the blackheads.

Moreover, I wish that the product would provide the cream to close the pores, because this cream opens the pores when it peels. I just put a drop of warm water on my nose to close the opened pores. IWhite is a must have kit for ladies to have a healthy and perfect face free from blackheads.

IWhite Korea Nose Pack

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071213280431/k2311a0729/7.29.10