Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing Foaming Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • The price is triple the price of the regular face wash, which made me feel sad
  • However, before that I took a photo of myself first to see the difference
  • I hope they sell it for sale for sometime so that it makes it so worth it

• by Grecy

I want a clean face, always. Being a girl, I want a face to be free from oil, dirt that can cause pimples. Having a pimple can cause bad moods than in turn became a bad day, for girls. So choosing a face wash is serious to take care of your skin. I have been using so many face wash product and their promise did fooled me.

While reading a magazine I saw Deep Clean foaming cleanser.

I saw the face of the model, very fresh after using that cleanser so in order for that to happen to my face I have to try the product. I went to a mall and check Deep Cleanser, it was not affordable. The price is triple the price of the regular face wash, which made me feel sad. However, I have second thoughts. I said to myself that I would minimize the use to save money. No matter how expensive the product is, as long as it gives me satisfaction I still buy.

Therefore, I buy one and start using it. However, before that I took a photo of myself first to see the difference. I washed my face, towel dry and take photo after using it. There was a slight difference. My face became lighter, little lighter. However, it was a great feeling. I feel fresh and I feel I want to ...

• Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing Foaming Cleanser
      use it all over my body. The scent was mild, and it was so foamy. Like when you see the foam you like to rub harder and play with the foam. This product made me enjoy washing my face despite of being tired at work. It is a great feeling having this product.

After five days continues use on my skin, my skin produces oils at the end of the day. This product does not eliminate oils

but it protects me for having pimples, because it deeply cleans my face even my pores. However, I am not free from pimple since I get it when I sleep late a night or not having a sleep for in a day.

I will say I love the product. It is true to its promise. It is expensive but worth using. I hope they sell it for sale for sometime so that it makes it so worth it.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing Foaming Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071213240431/k2311a0729/7.29.10