Excedrin For Migrains
  • Excedrin for Migraines is what some of us consider to be a wonder drug
  • If you have ever suffered migraine headaches I think you would understand that finding anything that offers some relief of the symptoms is a blessing
  • When I first tried the Excedrin for Migraines I was impressed that it would relieve most of the pounding at the back and front of my head and the sensation feeling in my eye from any lights that I was experiencing making it more bearable to work instead of just lying in bed hold my right eye and back of my head

• by sadonna
      Excedrin for Migraines is what some of us consider to be a wonder drug. If you have ever suffered migraine headaches I think you would understand that finding anything that offers some relief of the symptoms is a blessing.

I typically get a migraine headache at least once a week.

most of the pounding at the back and front of my head and the sensation feeling in my eye from any lights that I was experiencing making it more bearable to work instead of just lying in bed hold my right eye and back of my head.

One day I was riding with my husband and we had bought some chocolate candy bars and I ...

• started to get a Migraine headache.

So I ate the candy bar and then took some of the Excedrin for Migraine headache medicine.

I was amazed at how it seemed that the chocolate worked very well in conjunction with the Excedrin to completely wipe out my headache.

I think it’s because Excedrin has caffeine in it just like chocolate.

Before Excedrin for Migraines was available

I would take two or three regular Tylenol every six hours and stay in bed for two or three days being absolutely miserable.

Now my headaches only last a couple of hours most of the time if I take Excedrin for migraines and I am able to get out and do anything I need to.

It may not work for everyone but I’m grateful it works for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262301121301031/k2311a0123/1.23.07