Diet Sobe  » Food  »
1.0
  • Some sort of melon concoction, it declared that it was perfect for those on any diet, including the South Beach, and was calorie free, low sodium, etc. Eagerly I paid for the drink and rushed to my room to try it

• by Korya
      As many other self-conscious females, I worry excessively about my weight and therefore do my best to drink only water or the occasional diet beverage. So I was more than a little thrilled when I discovered a bottle of Sobe that was DIET, just up my alley.

Some sort of melon concoction, it declared that it was perfect for those on any diet, including the South Beach, and was calorie free, low sodium, etc… Eagerly I paid for the drink and rushed to my room to try it.

Taking a tentative sip,

• it took all my willpower not to spit it out on contact with my tongue.

Diet Sobe has an overwhelmingly “artificial” flavor that even the cheapest diet sodas cannot rival.

There was no hint of fruit taste, just this foul, acrid bite that made me vaguely

wonder if I had accidentally purchased Diet Drain-O.

I would not reccommend this beverage unless your tastebuds are dead or you have a highly masochistic palate.

Stick to water, or if you need a Sobe fix, just go for the regular stuff.

Your appetite will thank you later.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27241012130431/k2311a1024/10.24.05