dot.tk Web Host  » Web Hosting  »
0.5
  • But I was very disappointed to find out that they did not really host any website, they did what they promised, and provided me with a domain name, but they did not allocate any webspace at all to host my website
  • This total upset me and I would not recommend anyone to use this free web host at all

• by MBFX220
      I came across this free web host provider a few weeks back while I was searching for a website host, and www. dot.

tk promises to provide a domain free of charge upon sign up.

I always wanted to have my own domain name, and I

was very happy that they can provide it for free, so I signed up.

But I was very disappointed to find out that they did not really host any website, they did what they promised, and provided me with a domain name, but they ...

• did not allocate any webspace at all to host my website.

All I was given was a redirect page, and the free domain name that was given was virtually an advertisement plan they have and it redirects to my other website.

I was further

disappointed that the redirection of my free domain name was very slow, and every time I load my own domain, I was forced to view their advertisement for half a minute.

This total upset me and I would not recommend anyone to use this free web host at all.

Mombo says :

I agree with you completely. I have tried .tk and got really sick of the ads. I did find a web host where you can get free web hosting, free web space, and a free top level domain. Go to and sign up for a free account with everything I just described. I got a website there months ago and I love it. Not a redirect, but a real website with a real domain. Check it out

Galega says :

You claims to get free hosting, free web space and free top level domain. Unfortunately, that won’t be possible. The hosting service will make money out of you, by putting unwanted irritating ads on your website or selling your data.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 152301121291031/k2311a0123/1.23.07