Zebra Three Colored Pen  » Other  »
  • I tested Zebra and I like the way it write
  • Therefore, I bought it and it has been 2 years that I am using this ball pen

• by Grecy

At the office, we usually use computer when it comes to encoding quantities and deliveries to be updated online. We also do update offline, which means we have a stock card where we right the quantities and tally it. Personally, when my ball pen is hideous I am feeling lazy of updating it. I have a callous on my right middle finger where the ball pen rest while writing, as soon as my callous hurts, that is the time that my writing looks unsightly.

I visited a nearest National Bookstore to find a nice ball pen. I tried so many actually, I always end up lost for the reason that I always buy a ball pen with inconsistent ink, messy ink and those that when you accidentally drop on the

ground, it will not able to write anymore . This makes me irritated because I wasted a lot of money and I end up buying Pilot pens, which are very expensive. Some Pilot pens when used and the paper is accidentally poured water, the ink will be smeared. The point is, all that is written there will be erased.

I said to myself, I really want a ball pen as a partner. A perfect ball pen that I will never get tired of writing and will give me a nice quality of ink. I give all my patience to look for one. In addition, one day, still on the same bookstore, I saw Zebra Three Colored pen after one hour of testing and trying those ball pens spread on the shelves. I ...

• tested Zebra and I like the way it write. It is smooth, fine and every time I write it, it is gliding. In addition, it is a one-house ball pen with three inks, blue, black and red. I really wanted this ball pen.

Therefore, I bought it and it has been 2 years that I am using this ball pen. It makes me excited when I have to write. Writing makes my hand tired, but with the use of this ball pen, writing is fun. And I am very earnest to write, it seems that my hands never get tired. It also makes my hand writing to look cute. I always write dainty, but when I am using this ball pen, I can also write in print. And no matter how busy

my hands is, because sometimes you were typing on the computer and someone calls, you have to jot down so information, this ball pen remains the same. The same ink, the same good handwriting, no matter what how busy you are.

Even if you drop the ball pen once, it will not affect the flow of the ink. It remains the same. Moreover, you can buy those ink refills; it is available on that store I mentioned above. The only flaw is, the case can be broken easily when you accidentally drop it on high places. When the case is broken, you have no choice but to buy another one. The price is affordable so there is no worry if you buy another. However, I am being careful using it to save money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1229071212850431/k2311a0729/7.29.10