Plants vs. Zombie (iphone)  » Games  »
  • But this time, I was so disappointed when I played the PC version of PvZ (Plants vs
  • And I must say, I enjoyed playing it on my iPhone than playing it on my PC
  • I think that the PC version won't make it to yahoo's top 5 or even on the staff's pick

• by betty boop

I have played a lot of yahoo games before. I am a kind of person who loves playing arcade games or skill games and I can say that the Plants vs. Zombie version for iPhone or iPod Touch is way cooler than that of PC.

I’ve downloaded several games both for my PC and my iPhone and most of all those games, the PC version is better. But this time, I was so disappointed when I played the PC version of PvZ (Plants vs. Zombie).

Usually when you play the PC version, the graphics should be different

from that of an iPhone. And some levels or items are only available in PC. Like Diner Dash. Sound is great and the graphics is a lot nicer than that of iPhone. There are bonus items and levels that you can’t see on iPhone version. Plus the gamespeed is different. Maybe because when you play it on your PC you have a mouse to control. But when you use your iPhone, you just have your fingers to move Flo around.

Going back to this PvZ, it’s all the same except for the controls. You need to ...

• double tap the plant before you can successfully place it on the soil. While in iPhone version, you need not tap the soil before placing the plant. You just have to drag and drop the plant and viola. The plants will kill those green zombies! It’s way easier as compared to that of a PC version. And I must say, I enjoyed playing it on my iPhone than playing it on my PC. I played PvZ first on my iPhone before a friend gave me a full version of PvZ. I finished the whole game before
        I tried playing it again this time on my PC. But as I said earlier, I was so disappointed that I did not even finish the game again. Well, I did, but in my iPhone again. It should be harder to play on iPhone but PvZ’s making me play it harder on my PC than it should have been. No bonus rounds, no additional character, not even a slight difference from the other versions!

I think that the PC version won’t make it to yahoo’s top 5 or even on the staff’s pick. It’s just brain wrecking!

Azriel says :

I played Plants Vs. Zombies as I like such puzzle games. It was fun and challenging and I kinda like how simple and complex it is at the same time. What keeps me going is the ability to be able to enhance and pick my resources in the battle so it is really up me me how I can win the levels of the game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2829071212840431/k2311a0729/7.29.10