L’Oreal Elseve Nutri-Gloss Shampoo
  • During my initial use, I noticed immediate improvement
  • I will definitely buy another L'Oreal Elseve shampoo but maybe in another variant like the red or yellow one

• by starlight

I recently had my hair rebonded and my current shampoo isn’t doing a good job at maintaining it’s glossy texture. I chanced upon L’Oreal Elseve when I went to the mall and decided to buy one. There are different variants available but I chose the pink one as it promised a glossy shiny hair hence the word Nutri-Gloss.

The price is just a little higher compared to other local brands but from the

reviews I’ve heard, it is worth it. I love the scent of this shampoo.

It stays the whole day even if I workout on the gym doing treadmills. During my initial use, I noticed immediate improvement.

My hair texture was very glossy yet it doesn’t leave a sticky mud-like feel. It leaves my hair soft and shiny with no tangles.

My hair gets wind blown but it still stays in shape and also ...

• I’ve been having problems with hair fall with a lot of shampoos but this one proved otherwise. I coupled this shampoo with L’Oreal Elseve Conditioner and it was absolutely fabulous.

Even though this i!

s not an anti-dandruff shampoo, my scalp was clean and I didn’t have any zits on the forehead that some oily shampoos gave me. I’m on my 1st month of usage and the bottle is still half-full.

I

don’t need to apply a lot to achieve that glossy look. With just a little dab of shampoo plus conditioner, my hair looks good just like the first time I had my hair waxed or hot oiled.

I will definitely buy another L’Oreal Elseve shampoo but maybe in another variant like the red or yellow one. I don’t stick to one shampoo for a long time because it tends to give me dandruff and my scalp itches.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071212760331/k2311a0729/7.29.10