Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pods  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried several Olay products, some of which I like better than others
  • I found the lotion did make my skin very smooth and created a smoother texture around my eyes
  • The sponge part was pretty useless in my opinion

• by VeritaBella

Who wants to face their day with baggy eyes? Nobody likes getting older, but it can be very expensive to purchase those designer cosmetics that claim to turn back the clock - and usually don’t make any difference! For example, I recently tried out some samples from the Perricone MD line, and did not see much of a result. Those products run hundreds of dollars for a few months worth of coverage.

Olay Regenerist is my favorite anti-aging product because it is inexpensive and it seems to actually have a good result if you use it regularly. I also have sensitive skin, and these did not cause

me to have any irritation. According to Olay, these beauty products help “regenerate your skin’s appearance without such drastic measures as chemical peels, cosmetic surgery or laser. Clinical tests have proven that mino-peptides can help regenerate damaged skin. Olay has now proven that Regenerist, using this technology, also regenerates your skin by renewing the outer layer to give you younger-looking skin”.

I have tried several Olay products, some of which I like better than others. In this review, I will concentrate on the Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pods. They run about $25 at the drug store, but you can find it much cheaper on Amazon.com or Walmart.

The ...

• Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pods are tiny little foil packets with a sponge on the end. There are 24 in a box. According the product manufacturer, they contain Cucumber Extract, Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera, Green Tea, and Vitamin E. They also claim to have “microspheres” which fill in lines around your eyes. You squeeze the foil packet and pat it on your eye lid and underneath your eye. I found the lotion did make my skin very smooth and created a smoother texture around my eyes. However, I did not think it firmed up my skin significantly. The sponge part was pretty useless in my opinion. The patting
        is supposed to reduce the swelling since eye bagginess is frequently caused by sinus drainage. I did not find that use of the sponge helpful since I find it more effective to press my eyes with my fingers or a cold cloth. I found it particularly frustrating that it was hard to get all of the lotion out and much of it seemed to be left in the sponge. I even went so far as to cut off the sponge and squeeze the lotion directly from the foil packet. I have heard good things about the Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum and I will probably get that instead next time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071212730331/k2311a0729/7.29.10