Cover Girl Lash Blash Length
2.0
  • I suppose I prefer the thick brush that Lash Blast Volume has to offer, over the thin, wimpy one
  • Although I did try Maybelline’s Lash Stiletto, and if you’re wanting longer lashes, that is positively brilliant I would most certainly recommend that for you
  • It allows you to get in all the areas that aren’t exactly easy to reach (such as the outer or inner corner of your eyes) and it defines every lash and makes them look so long and thick and amazing

• by Andrea

I’m a HUGE mascara fan… I have an obsession and I’m immensely addicted to mascara. I rarely stray from my trusty Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume. But after seeing the commercial; (the one with Drew Barrymore) I figured I might as well give it a try, I don’t know if I could be missing out on something grand.

So I did, and I wasn’t exactly pleased. I suppose I prefer the thick brush that Lash Blast Volume has to offer, over the thin,

wimpy one.

It didn’t make my eyelashes appear all that much longer. Although I did try Maybelline’s Lash Stiletto, and if you’re wanting longer lashes, that is positively brilliant I would most certainly recommend that for you.

It makes your lashes look so much longer than they really are. It makes them look almost fake.

Ha, anyway, so this was a disappointment for me anyway. The brush was typically cheap and so thin and wiggly that you could hardly apply the mascara correctly.

...

• The fact that it’s made with “Nylon” doesn’t really make a difference to be quite honest with you. It’s not the worst mascara I’ve ever used, it does make your lashes look long, just not as long as some other mascara I’ve experienced.

Since I have I t, I use it along with the lash blast volume for a mixture of volume and length of course. And I’m one of those girls that wear a lot of mascara.

I tend to go for

the clumpy look because my eyelashes are thin. I use a million different kinds.

Another one I would recommend is L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion! It allows you to get in all the areas that aren’t exactly easy to reach (such as the outer or inner corner of your eyes) and it defines every lash and makes them look so long and thick and amazing! So yeah, those are the two mascaras I recommend over Lash Blast Length. Don’t waste your money it’s not worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071212700331/k2311a0729/7.29.10