Avon Smooth Minerals Make - Up  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the ‘Smooth Minerals Starter Kit’ when it just about first came out… It came with four shades of mineral powder
  • Which is usually my most common issue with face make - up
  • It’s cheaper than the other entire mineral make – ups and the results are amazing

• by Andrea

I’m a huge Avon fan, always have been. I often purchase most of the make - up I use from them. It’s usually reliable, and reasonably priced.

Plus I’m a rep, so I get a discount. I bought the ‘Smooth Minerals Starter Kit’ when it just about first came out… It came with four shades of mineral powder.

M01; Transparent Glow, M05; Light Beige, M104; Sand Beige, and M302; Rose Radiance. I was super excited to try it because of

everything we’ve been hearing these days about Mineral Make – up being the most brilliant new technology, and how it works wonders.

It was exactly true! I love make – up. And I’m often construed as a “cake face” because I wear so much of it.

I usually would wear a good moisturizer, a tinted moisturizer to smooth out my face as a canvas and even my skin tones, a liquid foundation, concealer, powder to set it all in, blush, and bronzer. Yes, I admit, it’s rather much.

And so it always made my face appear fake and cakey. I was doubtful that mineral make – up could cover so well, yet look like you’re wearing absolutely nothing at all with so little… So, when I got my order, I applied to moisturizer after washing my face that morning, like the usual, and grabbed my make up brush and followed the simple directions.

I couldn’t believe my eyes! After just ...

• Avon Smooth Minerals Make - Up
      swooping a little in circular motions to activate the minerals, my face was flawless! It covered so well! I next used the blush, just on the apples of my cheeks, and the transparent glow. It made my face look like it was glowing! So I took it to the test… I grabbed my compact mirror, and brought it over to the window for natural lighting (natural lighting never lies)… It looked EVEN BETTER! Not cakey or pink - ish in
      the slightest.

Which is usually my most common issue with face make - up. It appears pinkish in natural lighting, and I usually get a make - up line.

The only complaint I have is that it’s a little too dark… So just order the color that’s lighter than the one you would think to get. Because it shows up darker than in the catalog.

I definitely recommend it! It’s cheaper than the other entire mineral make – ups and the results are amazing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071212670331/k2311a0729/7.29.10