Dove Intense Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I know that damage therapy shampoos and conditioners and other hair treatments should start healing from the inside of the hair, so it will appear healthy on the outside, however, this hasn’t exactly made much of a difference
  • However, I did get a free sample of this shampoo and conditioner that’s only available at fine beauty salons, and just after the first use, with the sample, my hair first off smelt amazing all day long (which I find to be crucial when it comes to expensive hair products) and my hair was so soft and shiny I couldn’t believe it

• by Andrea

I began using this Shampoo and Conditioner not long after the commercial first aired, and it caught my attention. I flat iron my hair usually daily, or use a curling iron, as well as the fact that my hair is often exposed to different climate changes being that I travel back and forth quite frequently.

I’ve also dyed my hair one too many times… Probably more than anyone you will ever meet… Always changing… Anyway, you could say that my hair is the definition of damage.

It looks almost

like hay, and I have so many split ends it’s ridiculous… My hair breaks so easily, and rarely shows any signs of health; such as shine, manageability, thickness, etc.

I’ve been using this Shampoo and Conditioner long to enough to find that it really isn’t all that the commercial’s claims it is.

I know that damage therapy shampoos and conditioners and other hair treatments should start healing from the inside of the hair, so it will appear healthy on the outside, however, this hasn’t exactly made much of a ...

• difference.

It’s rather expensive, I feel like it was kind of a waste of money and it was a little too harsh on my hair.

I could be using something cheap like Suave for the results I’ve been getting with this Dove Intense Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner.

crucial when it comes to expensive hair products) and my hair was so soft and shiny I couldn’t believe it! It looked less damaged already, and felt so much healthier.

It was also so much more manageable compared to before… My hair broke less frequently and the dead, split ends a lot less noticeable.

It’s called ‘Pureology’.

I would recommend this over Dove any day.

It’ll save you cash because you won’t have to waste money on any other products.

This makes your hair incredible without adding a million other products as well!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071212650331/k2311a0729/7.29.10