Biore Steam Activated Face Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • And it didn’t work all that well in my opinion
  • However, this face wash goes so deep into your pores and removes all dirt, make – up, oil, bacteria, etc. It’s kind of amazing
  • But I would highly recommend this to anyone

• by Andrea

I actually began using this cleanser because I got a free sample in my box of ‘Biore Pore Strips. ’ I tried it one night and it made my face feel so clean and refreshed that I bought it the next day so I may continue to use it.

It uses the steam from your shower to activate the cleanser, and it feels like menthol because it’s made with mint leaves.

I wash my face twice a day; once in the morning

and once in the evening.

So I don’t exactly take a shower twice a day… But I just turn on the shower on hot and let the bathroom get full of steam, and then I wash my face.

I have very sensitive skin and I have been using ‘L’Oreal Paris’ 360 clean’ face wash, because it seems to be such a hit, with the scrublet and all, but it dried out my face so bad.

And it didn’t work all that well ...

• in my opinion; I continued to break out.

I was not satisfied.

But after trying this face wash, it’s been less than a week yet my face is so much clearer, my pores seem to appear smaller, and my face looks so bright and feels so clean and soft! It’s also a lot less dry.

My skin is so stinkin’ sensitive that even just a little amount of bacteria can cause a mild breakout and it’s ridiculous.

However, this face wash goes

so deep into your pores and removes all dirt, make – up, oil, bacteria, etc.

It’s kind of amazing.

Especially the feeling… That’s the main reason I got it in the first place! It feels so good; it’s like getting a mini – facial.

You can literally feel your pores being cleaned and refreshed at the same time.

And I’ve tried nearly every face wash there is and I’m rarely satisfied like this.

Especially so early! But I would highly recommend this to anyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071212550331/k2311a0729/7.29.10