Oster Blenders  » Electronics  »
  • I am a cookery tutor in my small city and I bought Oster Blender through a student of mine recommendation

• by Leviathan

I am a cookery tutor in my small city and I bought Oster Blender through a student of mine recommendation. At first I had an impression that it will not handle the frequent and harsh use from the students. It looked more of a domestic that for light commercial use. Time proved me wrong because this blender has consistently served us for close to one year without a hitch. It has a powerful motor and its stainless steel blades are easy to clean and remain tarnish free.

The blending jar is clear plastic and well graduated

measurements for ease of use. You easily assess the quality of the blend without having to open the top and peep through. Infact, the base comes in a variety of finishes, designs and colours. I chose the cobalt blue colour which was closest to our demonstration kitchen finish. It worth noting that this blender attachments are easily removable for cleaning and hygiene purposes.

Its durability and great performance has been proven by the fact that cookery students are many. We use it for two to four hours, four times in a week. With different hands every six ...

• weeks, it is only fair to rate this blender perfect. I eventually had to buy one for my house. It is also possible to buy a refresher kit for this blender that includes one piece bottom cap, one filler cap, one cube lid, two sealing rings and an ice crasher blade. All these are easy to fix even without instructions for those kitchen work lovers

I particularly love the safety features of this blender. Once fixed and turned on, it remains stable and self supporting such that one doesn’t need to hold or support it. The jar

lid fits very firmly such that spills during blending are well controlled. The sealing rings and the jar are dish washer safe. For my students, a very helpful attribute of the blender is the very clear and easy to understand instruction in the manual that it comes with that covers how-to photographs, speed charts and how to maintain it for long term service

However, at top speed it tends to be noisy the power cord does not have a keeping provision at the base or side. Kitchen and cocktail work lovers, try Oster Blender and you will love it.

Oster Blenders

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629071212520331/k2311a0729/7.29.10