Readbud.com Scam  » Scam  »
1.0
  • Well I thought I need not waste my time disputing this issue with them
  • I think this is an opportunity to warn other people who are still wasting time in this site

• by ladyli

I joined Readbud (Get Paid to Read Articles) upon the invitation of an online friend. I read first the mechanics of this site and immediately I had some doubts about this site. It gives easy money to members because one has to just read and rate the article and then the corresponding rate will be credited to his account. The rate per article varies. It is from .03 cent to even as high as .09 cents. I thought to myself. I could not believe this site will pay the members just like that. The payout is $50 but with the very simple scheme, reaching the payout will not take long.

If I were to follow my intuition I will not trust this site. However, my online friend was very insistent. She kept sending me message to try the site

for anyway, there is no money to lose. So to give my friend some favor I went on and joined the site.

The site is not at all complicated. It requires members to click the Article tab on the header articles can be viewed and rated one by one. Apart from this they also have enticing incentive of $5 for each successful referral. Well this is probably the reason why my friend was so insistent that I joined this.

During the first few weeks, Readbud was so generous in sending articles for review and I must admit that I was somehow enjoying the site. I got quite entertained with the contents of some articles which are mostly helpful anyway. But some were written in bad grammar and it entertained me just the same. I was earning more than a dollar in a ...

• day it somewhat thrilled me.

But then came the problem. As I reached my $36 dollars on this site, the available articles became very few. There were days that there were no articles available and right there and then knew a scam is about to be revealed. Later, the site issued some apology and explained they were under construction. They articles came in again but this time it ranges from 1 to maximum of 4 articles only.

I was already thinking of quitting the site. But my friend encouraged me to go on rating for anyway we’ve already invested too much time. Now here is good news: After months of religiously reading and rating, I finally reached the payout. But here is the saddest news that follow: Reabud refused to pay me. They said I don’t qualify for payment because I’ve not been reading

the articles and just rating very fast. So this is their alibi for not paying me. How come they did not give me a warning from Day 1 if ever it is true that I am rating too fast? How come they waited till I reached the payout before telling me my mistakes? Well I thought I need not waste my time disputing this issue with them. I had no one but myself to blame It is very obvious this site is a big, big scam from Day 1 but I went on with the site so it is a lesson to learn. I lost precious time in this site nevertheless; I think this is an opportunity to warn other people who are still wasting time in this site. Readbud will not pay anyone. This is a big scam. So beware.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6029071212470331/k2311a0729/7.29.10