Breath Right Nasal Strips
  • The first thing that came to my mind was the Breathe Right Nasal Strips and I bought a packet
  • I found the strip on the bed, next to my pillow, so I would have to learn to put it on my nose and make it stick through the night
  • It worked perfectly and I was happy about my accomplishment
  • Another thing I noticed was that I slept pretty well those nights I had the strip on and felt less tired in the mornings
  • I knew I must visit the doctor about my snoring problem later on, but, Breathe Right Nasal Strip did give effective result

• by Leviathan

My daughter mentioned this to me one morning. She and her baby had come to stay with me for a few days, and we slept in the same room. I was in total denial – me snoring? Impossible! The denial faded off and I realized I must do something about it immediately; otherwise the snore may disturb the baby. The first thing that came to my mind was the Breathe Right Nasal Strips and I bought a packet. The

shopkeeper guided me to buy the right size, as it comes in 3 different sizes – small, medium and large. The medium was what I bought.

I had a whale of a time putting it on my nose the first night, and spoiling two of the strips in the bargain. It hurt, because this is an expensive stuff. My struggle and trial taught me that the face needs to be clean devoid of anything, not even moisturizer. The strip has to stick on the nose, just above the nostrils and can do so only if the skin is clean and dry. The second lesson learnt was the technique of putting it on the nose. This took some days of practice.

The next morning I got to know I had made less noise, but noise there was. I found the strip on the bed, next to my pillow, so I would have to learn to put it on my nose and ...

• Breath Right Nasal Strips
      make it stick through the night. I was more careful the second night and sure enough I was successful this time. The strip was still there on my nose in the morning! And guess what my daughter said she did not hear a sound in the night! That was a relief!

Taking off the strip was another point in question and I guessed it would be best to ease it off during my bath. It worked perfectly and I

was happy about my accomplishment. Thereon I was getting to be an expert about the strip and I realized there were no rashes or redness on my nose at all, as my skin is very sensitive in nature. Another thing I noticed was that I slept pretty well those nights I had the strip on and felt less tired in the mornings.

I knew I must visit the doctor about my snoring problem later on, but, Breathe Right Nasal Strip did give effective result.

Breath Right Nasal Strips
M says :

I used these when I was dealing with some congestion and away, sharing accommodations, with co-workers. Taking them off in the morning was a nightmare. The first morning, I looked like I had been punched in the nose or something - it was awful. I ended up using the steam from my shower to loosen it the following morning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429071212380331/k2311a0729/7.29.10