“Bite” at the Stratesphere Las Vegas  » Entertainment  »
1.0
Stratesphere Hotel and Casino 2000 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89104
  • The show is a topless performace, and though I didn't pay much attention to the toplessness, my husband was not impressed
  • The show was definitely more about sexiness than plot
  • I would have been disappointed about spending that much if I had not found a buy-one get-one free coupon online at http://www. lasvegas-nv
  • It was not the best layout for watching a performance

• by Jessica Ward

“Bite” shows nightly at 10:30pm at the Stratesphere in Las Vegas. Although Vegas is the “city that never sleeps”, and although there is always something to do around the clock, “Bite” is one of the only performace shows that starts so late in the evening. When my husband and I went to see it, we went out to eat first and to a Brett Michael’s concert! We were done with both before the show.

We were really excited about seeing “Bite” because it is described as an erotic rock and roll show about vampires. The show’s website http://www.bitelasvegas.com claimed that the performace

involves audience members, superhuman feats of strength, martial arts and contortion, etc. It sounded like a lot of fun! It wasn’t…

The show is a topless performace, and though I didn’t pay much attention to the “toplessness,” my husband was not impressed. According to him, there were other topless shows in Vegas that had a much better “view”. The story line was lame. It is supposed to be a story about lost love, tempatation, and redemption. In all actuality, it was just a bunch of topless girls dancing around - if there was a story, it was hard to follow.

• The show was definitely more about sexiness than plot. There were no superhuman feats of strength, no martial arts and contortion… And, for the audience participation, the audience members that were “pulled” to be in the show were planted. They were actual performers in the show that were sitting out in the audience. And, you guessed it, they ended up topless too. The only thing I did enjoy about the show was the music. It was mostly 80’s hair music and some classic rock.

The ticket prices were $50 a piece. I would have been disappointed about spending that

much if I had not found a buy-one get-one free coupon online at http://www.lasvegas-nv.com/bite-stratosphere-coupon.htm. The show took place in what reminded me of a crowded bar. My husband and I were seated at a round table with another couple. Audience members had to swivel around in their chairs or rearrance their chairs just to see the show. Every time the other couple at our table ordered drinks, the cocktail waitress blocked our view. It was not the best layout for watching a performance. If you are looking for a sexy Vegas show, there are much better ones than this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5929071212300331/k2311a0729/7.29.10