Le Reve at Wynn Las Vegas  » Entertainment  »
Wynn Hotel and Casino 3131 Las Vegas Blvd. S, Center Strip, Las Vegas, NV, 89109
  • I think we were most amazed by the strength of the acrobats as they lifted and balanced each other
  • It was nothing like the ballet - which my husband thinks is boring

• by Jessica Ward

My husband and I went to see Le Reve for our anniversary. We have seen several Cirque Du Soleil shows and Le Reve was a lot like those by way of costume, theatrics, music, etc. Le Reve combined some components from Cirque Du Soleil into one show. For example, Cirque’s “O” takes place in water. Their other shows take place on stage or in the air. Le Reve had

all three elements - air, water, and stage! Sometimes the cast were in the water dancing or swimming. Other times, a stage rose above the water and they performed atop it. Then, cast members were lifted into the air on silk or trapezes to perform. The entire performace was breathtaking!

The show incorporated colorful and elaborate costumes, beautiful choreography, and very talented cast members. I think we were most amazed ...

• by the strength of the acrobats as they lifted and balanced each other. Although there was a lot of dancing - which reminded me a lot of the ballet, my husband surprisingly did not complain. It was nothing like the ballet - which my husband thinks is boring. There was so much going on all around us that we were entertained from start to finish.

The ticket prices were

typical of what you might pay for a Cirque show (though Le Reve is not put on by Cirque Du Soleil). Some discounts are offered online through the Wynn’s website. Prices varied depending on seating and you could even purchase VIP tickets that allowed you wine service during the show. The theater is circular, so I think all of the seats would have been great, no matter what price range you can afford.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5929071212290331/k2311a0729/7.29.10