DEONAT:Mineral Deodorant (Mangosteen Variant)

• by cLocLo

I always change my deodorant because my underarm is sensitive. I am in search of the best - if not the best at least something that will compliment my underarm. Recently I have discovered Deonat and ever since then we we’re bestfriends.

Deonat is a brand of deodorant that is made from mineral stone, it is all natural. The Deonat line has many variants. The Lemon variant which is good for people with dark underarms; the classic one-I guess this is self

explanatory; the mineral powder, which can be used also as a foot deodorant; the spray version-I also have this but haven’t used it yet; and the Mangosteen variant, this is the one I am currently using.

The Mangosteen variant is for the people who likes extra protection from odor and sweat and that is the main reason why I am using this variant.

PROS: > Since it is in stone form instead of liquid it takes longer to use. It definitely stretched my ...

• budget. I am currently using my first Deonat for one month already and the stone is no where near half of it’s original size. Really cheap.

> It is really effective at preventing sweat and odor-at least for me. Since I am living in a tropical country the weather here is very humid. This deodorant really kept my sweat at bay. Love it!

> Have a smooth edges. Unlike the one that can be bought on the street market that have rough edges

and can actually scrape and damage the underarm skin.

CONS: > If we are talking about the effectiveness of the product I really cannot find anything wrong with it. For me, the product and I are a perfect match:D

LAST SAY: Nothing left to comment about this product, I have finally found a deo that is matching with my needs and I couldn’t ask for more. Next try will be their spray deodorant. I hope my underarm and the product will also be a perfect match.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429071212170231/k2311a0729/7.29.10