NatureMade Complete Multivitamins  » Health  »
  • This problem is easily solved though by simply drinking a little more water
  • NatureMade’s Complete Multivitamins are the absolute best multivitamin supplement at the lowest cost I have ever found
  • I hate other popular brands of multivitamins because the body cannot use more than 15 percent to 30 percent of them so most of my money was being wasted with other brands (in addition to my body not getting what I paid for, I was slowly becoming more deficient in certain vitamins and minerals while consuming other brands)
  • Everyone needs a good quality multivitamin supplement, and I highly recommend NatureMade Complete Multivitamins to everyone
  • I love NatureMade’s Complete Multivitamins and will continuing consuming them daily for the rest of my life

• by Snowflake

I have been using NatureMade’s multivitamins for almost 2 years. They give me extra energy and help fill in the nutritional gaps in my diet. At first I did not like the huge size of the softgel capsules because I previously had never been able to swallow anything that big. The excellent quality of these vitamins combined with the high absorption rate helped me to continue taking them for so long. After awhile I got used to their large size and can now swallow them much easier. Although sometimes they still get stuck in my throat if I do not take them with

enough water. This problem is easily solved though by simply drinking a little more water.

NatureMade’s Complete Multivitamins are the absolute best multivitamin supplement at the lowest cost I have ever found. When buying multivitamins I only purchase those that are great quality so my body can fully absorb them. I hate other popular brands of multivitamins because the body cannot use more than 15 percent to 30 percent of them so most of my money was being wasted with other brands (in addition to my body not getting what I paid for, I was slowly becoming more deficient in certain vitamins and ...

• minerals while consuming other brands).

I have also used NatureMade’s ‘For Her’ multivitamins which are very similar to the Complete multivitamins. The only difference is that the ‘For Her’ version contains extra folic acid. My brother has taken the ‘For Him’ multivitamins which do not contain any iron. We really like all three versions, but usually just buy the Complete multivitamins now that the local store we regularly buy from no longer carries the ‘For Her’ and ‘For Him’ versions.

I also really like NatureMade’s coupon program. On every bottle of all their products there is a code number. You sign up on

their website, enter codes to receive points, and then you can get a coupon in the mail for 7 dollars off (good for a free bottle). With everyone in my family taking these multivitamins daily, the savings really add up quickly in one year with all the coupons we get from the company.

Everyone needs a good quality multivitamin supplement, and I highly recommend NatureMade Complete Multivitamins to everyone. They will really boost your energy level in addition to making you feel better overall and improving any nutritional imbalances. I love NatureMade’s Complete Multivitamins and will continuing consuming them daily for the rest of my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429071212100231/k2311a0729/7.29.10