Gold Bond Original Strength Medicated Powder
  • One thing, which caught my eye, was a brief description of Gold Bond Original Strength Medicated Powder that it was made to relieve not only itching but will keep the body cool and dry and I thought lets try this one too
  • The very first thing, which I noticed was the smell, it was of menthol and kind of refreshing
  • In the end, I would like to say not for the sake of saying but from my own experience that this amazing body powder is worth keeping at home as it works well

• by Tripple

I am a very meticulous person and like each and everything in order. I do dislike summer as I not only perspire a lot but get itchy as well. Since, my childhood, I have applied many things to get rid of it but to no avail.

Now, that I am an adult, I still have the itch especially in summer and believe me it drives me crazy as I just can not resist of scratching myself, which at times is quite embarrassing. I have searched and researched both the books related to this and of

course the internet.

One thing, which caught my eye, was a brief description of Gold Bond Original Strength Medicated Powder that it was made to relieve not only itching but will keep the body cool and dry and I thought lets try this one too. I went to the pharmacy and bought it.

The very first thing, which I noticed was the smell, it was of menthol and kind of refreshing. It had a soothing affect on me as soon as I applied it. To my amazement, the itch seemed to be gone; Gold ...

• Bond Original Strength Medicated Powder did work. The feeling, which I had, was great no more itch, although as nothing is perfect the only thing, which bothers me about it, is this that the effect of the Gold Bond Original Strength Medicated Powder, fades in a few hours and I had to apply it again. Secondly, the use of powder is a bit messy.

To be honest, I do not mind to apply it again after a few hours as the relief is heavenly.

The use is also not that troublesome, I just apply it

after I have taken a shower and dried my skin. I have not only used Gold Bond Original Strength Medicated Powder for itch but also when I have had sunburns and bug bites. It really is wonderful.

In the end, I would like to say not for the sake of saying but from my own experience that this amazing body powder is worth keeping at home as it works well. If you do not want to experiment every second thing in the market then do try it and you will know that you have made a wise choice.

Gold Bond Original Strength Medicated Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2629071212060231/k2311a0729/7.29.10