Asus G73JH (Laptop Computer)  » Computers  »
  • If you are looking for an amazing laptop for gaming the Asus G73JH is the best for you
  • At first when looking at the specifications and the price which was only 1500 I thought that the website I was checking on was a scam, but it turns out that most of the websites sold it for that price
  • I contemplated on the decision of whether or not I should buy it since the laptop looking kind of bulky but I am very glad I decided to go with my consciences
  • What I found surprising was that it included a targus back pack with a mouse
  • This laptop is the best buy for those who do not need protability

• by kirbystar7

If you are looking for an amazing laptop for gaming the Asus G73JH is the best for you. It this probably one of the fastest laptop computers in the world right now and its pricing is within ones budget. It is able to compete with a M17X Alienware with a good configuration and in my opinion that is amazing. The computer is only priced for 1500 from most of the stores around so that makes it a steal since Alienware M17X with the same stats sell for around 3000. Now if you do not think this is a steal then I do not know what to say to you. You probably demand too much. My laptop of 4 years died about a month ago.

I could not forget all the memories that I had with it, but thanks to losing it I was able to get a really amazing gaming laptop which is the Asus G73HJ. I was looking online to find a laptop which was able to match my gaming requirements. Since I was on a budget

I did not want to spend that much. I looked around and found different computers such as the Alienware M17X, the Toshiba Qosmio, and HP Envy. I kept looking since this laptops were either too expensive, did not match most of what I was looking for or looked too cheaply made. Yea, the cheaply made looking one is the HP.

For some reason I really abhor HP computers. They look like they are made with very cheap looking plastic. It just ruins my day when looking at one. I do not know why someone would waste their time buying an HP. HP was already bad when they were alone after they bought Compaq they got worse. Anyways, as I was looking I googled best gaming laptop and guess what I found.

The G73JH. At first when looking at the specifications and the price which was only 1500 I thought that the website I was checking on was a scam, but it turns out that most of the websites sold it for that price. I knew that I would get ...

• this laptop as soon as I saw it. I contemplated on the decision of whether or not I should buy it since the laptop looking kind of bulky but I am very glad I decided to go with my consciences. I ordered the laptop from tiger direct and Tuesday and received it on Friday. As I received the laptop I proceeded to clear my schedule and opened the laptop right away.

My excitement at this point was though the roof. For some reason I wanted to use it so badly. I do not think I have been this excited for any other laptop I have owned. Anyways, the laptop did not fail me. Taking it out of the box it meet everything I expected. Besides the fact that it is kinda heavy and bulky the laptop is amazing.

It is black with a rubber housing. It has a 17. 3inch monitor. What I found surprising was that it included a targus back pack with a mouse. The price was already a steal, I did not expect to also

receive these things with it also. They made it an even better deal.

Performance wise the laptop met the standard I was expecting it too. I tried opening a couple games at the same time and it was a breeze for it. It was able to run crysis easily unlike my desktop which sometimes get held up. I guess its cause the laptop features a 5870 one of the best video card right now. It makes the laptop get very hot maybe its why the laptop is so bulky due to temperature control. Anyways, I tried running different applications and it ran them with an ease.

I could run multiple applications which was hard for my previous laptops without having to worry anymore. I really think this is a great laptop for anyone who is looking for a reliable gaming laptop. Not only is it cheap but it has the specifications of computers twice its price. It was rated as one of the top computers in the world. This laptop is the best buy for those who do not need protability.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1928071211851231/k2311a0728/7.28.10