VCA California Oaks Animal Hospital
40575 California Oaks Road, Suite D7, Murrieta, CA 92562
  • I look up their information online and was pleased from what I saw, so I decided to give them a call to set up a appointment
  • I was advised of the cost and what to expect of the first appointment
  • I had a great experience there and I highly recommend their service

• by Micole

This hospital has been an absolute life saver for my pets. I had first went hear when I had moved and brought a new pet, I was searching for not just any pet hospital but somewhere that I can trust and that has reliable service. I was searching through the yellow pages when I came across this animal hospital. I look up their information online and was pleased from what I saw, so I decided to

give them a call to set up a appointment. Since I had a new pet, my puppy was sick or anything but I just wanted to get her in for a check up just to make sure. When I called in my call was answered right away and I was able to have my appointment set up within days. I was advised of the cost and what to expect of the first appointment.

Once I showed up ...

• I realized how nice the office look and how everyone was really friendly. There were others there with their pets and everyone seem to be really polite. There was quite a few people there but I was still able to be seen in a timely matter. When we were called back they Vet was really nice as well and was patient and not in such a hurry to get to the next client. The Vet said
        that everything was good and that there was not any concerns. I ask several questions about the health of my puppy and about taking care of her, and all of my answers were answered and I was completely satisfied.

Now I have a Vet that I continue to go to for my pet. The service is absolutely great and their office are really spacious and accommodating. I had a great experience there and I highly recommend their service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2928071211671231/k2311a0728/7.28.10