Cricket Mobile Phones  » Cellular services  »
  • So for the most part I would still recommend cricket

• by Micole

Cricket is a wireless company that I have had that is very affordable. They have plans ranging from $30 all the way to $60. With some of the plans you can get unlimited minutes, text messaging, web, and more, all for a low price. I had never heard about this company until I moved to Las Vegas. I had always seen signs everyone for their advertisements. So I finally decided to check it out. At the time

I didn’t have a phone so this was going to be exactly what I needed. Signing up with them is fairly easy and doesn’t take long at all. You get the first month free, just pay for the type of phone you want and your phone will be up and running in moments.

I will have to say that the only thing I didn’t like about cricket, is that they don’t have very nice looking phones. They probably ...

• have about 1 or 2 phones that are like the latest new phones but the rest of them or not. So they really don’t have a wide selection to choose from and their phones are pretty cheap with most of them under a $100. Another thing about cricket is that they are not serviced every where. So you have to be careful when you get their service because it might in the area you brought it in,
        but say you leave out of state it might not have service in that location. So I of course did not know and was kind of bummed about it.

However cricket is a good cell phone service for people getting their first phone or perhaps just need an emergency phone or for temporarily use. They have affordable plans and you can be able to manage your account online as well. So for the most part I would still recommend cricket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2228071211641231/k2311a0728/7.28.10