Ketopine Shampoo for Babies  » Baby care  »
  • The label says that you should only use the shampoo twice a week for two to four weeks, until the problem is solved, so I used it on Wednesdays and Sundays since they are even enough days away from each other in a week
  • I highly recommend this to any parent who believes their baby may be having trouble with flakes on their scalp

• by Leviathan

When my baby started gathering a lot of flakes on his scalp and oil would not help, the doctor prescribed him Ketopine Shampoo to help. It was explained that if the scales got really bad on her head that they could crack and start to bleed, so I immediately started using it as soon as I picked it up from the pharmacy.

The shampoo works really well, although it is not quite as gentle as most baby shampoos are. I had to make sure to keep it out

of my baby’s eyes, because it would sting a little and I do not want to hurt her. The label says that you should only use the shampoo twice a week for two to four weeks, until the problem is solved, so I used it on Wednesdays and Sundays since they are even enough days away from each other in a week. The doctor also suggested brushing her hair lightly so that all of the flakes that were loosened could fall out. He advised not picking at ...

• any of the scales that seemed loose because if they were not, it could cause pain.

After a few uses of the shampoo, the flakes were almost gone and her head was a lot better. It was a great result for only a short amount of time of use. I have a lot left in the bottle, so if it ever happens again I will be ready for it. I did follow through the whole schedule even though the problem was solved by the first week.

It is best to go through the whole two weeks even if it is gone by the first, because the flakes may reform over time. Same for four weeks, if the problem is solved by the third, continue on, just in case.

I highly recommend this to any parent who believes their baby may be having trouble with flakes on their scalp. Of course, it is best to go to a doctor first and get this prescribed. I am not sure if they sell this anywhere over the counter.

Ketopine Shampoo for Babies

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5428071211461231/k2311a0728/7.28.10