Crystal Springs Resort  » Hotels  »
KM 57, National Road, Calamba, Laguna Tel: 049.896.1318 or 049.545.2496
  • Whenever I plan to pass my summer vacations in Philippines, I always consider going to Laguna for Crystal Springs Resort, because it is the most nearest place to the Capital, Manila
  • The management always made sure that I get the best service, and made my stay at resort a memorable time
  • The hotel experience is even more exciting than resort

• by Leviathan

Whenever I plan to pass my summer vacations in Philippines, I always consider going to Laguna for Crystal Springs Resort, because it is the most nearest place to the Capital, Manila. Though the Crystal Springs Resort is little costlier than other Hotels in Laguna, but the Resort gives you the value of money.

My favorite place in the resort is the Jacuzzi; because it is warm and gives me relief and it is personal, the resort also has 6 different pools, and all of these pools are of hot

spring nature. One thing that always attracts me about the resort is that one pool is warm and other is cold; warm is for the people with arthritis related problems as claimed by the management and cold for the people just like to beat the heat in summer, and one pool is reserved for kids, so that I can always enjoy my time with my wife. Unlike other swimming pools I been too, Crystal Springs Resort’s pools were clean and safe.

The nature of work is that I travel a ...

• lot across the Philippines, and I have found Crystal Springs Resort the cleanest and most organized resort across Philippines. The management always made sure that I get the best service, and made my stay at resort a memorable time. I often bought food inside the resort for barbecue, and sometimes cooked food by myself inside my cottage; instead of stopping me the management offered me their help.

The Crystal Spring Resort also has Hotel Service too, once I stayed at night. The hotel experience is even more exciting than

resort. I was provided with all sorts of things which I could have needed, in fact the organization of the rooms and the whole setup is so good that I felt like home, the comfort ness of the beds and the sofas are just unexpected.

From my experience I can tell that if anyone is willing to pass their summer in Philippines, then they should always book their rooms at Crystal Spring Resorts, as they are affordable, luxurious, and most importantly gives you piece of mind; because the resorts are not crowded.

Carmela says :

How much is the rate for each person?

Jen says :

Hi,

how much is the rate for 2 days 1 night accomodation for me my 3 year old daugther? what are the other facilities?

thanks jen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 228071211451231/k2311a0728/7.28.10