Sunset Beach Resort Phuket
316/2 Phrabaramee Road, Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
  • They have the best specialists in Thailand and they are using the thalassotherapy techniques
  • I feel really refreshed after such experience and I like going there at least three times a week
  • They are using plants and minerals that can't be found anywhere in the world, so you could be sure your spa experience is really unique

• by RealSmart

As a passionate traveler, I am always looking for new and unusual locations to travel. Thailand is one of my favorite places, and the Patong area is really a place to see. There are many hotels and resorts there, but Sunset Beach Resort Phuket is different from any other.

Every time I come here, I am staying in a Sunset Studio. This kind of accommodation is especially designed for families. However, you could stay in a Superior or Deluxe Room, or if you want to come with your friends there is always the Junior Suite apartment that could accommodate up to 4 persons. Any

kind of room you would take, you will benefit of first class facilities. Being in my vacation, I don’t really use the writing desk or the wireless internet access. I don’t even need the satellite TV. However, for a businessperson, those facilities could come handy.

When it comes to facilities, Sunset Beach Resort Phuket has it all. You can be taken from the airport in a limousine and all major credit cards are accepted. The outdoor jacuzzi and swimming pool are great, and your kid could play safely in the children’s section of the pool. This place is recommended for business purposes also,

• as it has a business center with high-speed internet access and a conference room. I especially like the room service as they are very fast and could meet all your demands in seconds.

The Sunset Spa makes this place so special. They have the best specialists in Thailand and they are using the thalassotherapy techniques. I feel really refreshed after such experience and I like going there at least three times a week. They are using plants and minerals that can’t be found anywhere in the world, so you could be sure your spa experience is really unique.

Usually I am staying in

Sunset Beach Resort Phuket for two weeks, but you could find accommodation for less time. The prices can be different from one season to another, and you will have to make your reservations early. However, you will get 50 % discount for children, and you will have breakfast, coffee, and access to fitness center included in this price. The cheapest period is the Green Season (May-October) and I like to come here in this period because of the low prices. The weather is great even in this period, as the temperatures in most chilly nights will never get lower than 10 degrees Celsius.

Sunset Beach Resort Phuket

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 228071211381131/k2311a0728/7.28.10