Bath and Body Works Moisturizing Shampoo
  • I know that most of the time I will time when I run out with the normal holiday sales, so I always know when I can get more and I will buy at least three bottles at once
  • I recommend this to anyone who wants good smelling, silky feeling hair

• by Tripple

I got a bottle of the Bath and Body Works Moisturizing Shampoo from a friend as a birthday gift and I absolutely love it. After a few uses of the shampoo, my hair smelled so nice all the time and it gained this great silky feel to it. She got me the Moonlight Path scent and it’s got this nice sweet smell.

There are many available scents for the shampoo, but I have only tried the Moonlight Path scent, which is a sweet smell, and the Warm Vanilla Sugar

scent, which is exactly what the title says. I have seen Sweet Pea around the store and I would love to try it. The Moonlight Path is my favorite so far. It gives this sweet, soothing smell that lasts forever. The shampoo also makes your hair feel really silky and smooth, which just makes me want to brush my hair for hours. Even my cats like the feel of my hair. They will sit in my hair for hours when I am lying down.

The shampoo tends to be a ...

• bit more expensive than the typical shampoo I buy. A bottle of 12 FL Oz of the shampoo costs about $7.50, while I can grab a general brand for about $5. It can run expenses up if you use it a lot. It is well worth the money though, and if you use it right, it can last. I typically only use it when I am going out or for important occasions. Sometimes I just use it because I want the smell or the silky feeling. The store does
        have sales a lot, so you might be able to get the shampoo for a cheaper price during the sales. I know that most of the time I will time when I run out with the normal holiday sales, so I always know when I can get more and I will buy at least three bottles at once.

Although the price is high, the results of the shampoo on hair override that and make it a product worth buying. I recommend this to anyone who wants good smelling, silky feeling hair.

Bath and Body Works Moisturizing Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128071211371131/k2311a0728/7.28.10