Charles De Gaulle International Airport  » Airlines  »
1.5
Paris, France
  • However, Charles De Gaulle is so built that once you have gone to a section, you can find no way to get back

• by Zozo Co.
      Charles De Gaulle International was one of the worst airport experiences I have ever had. I will say that the porters they had assigned to guide the bewildered English-speaking travelers were polite indeed, which we really did not expect

and for which we were grateful. However, Charles De Gaulle is so built that once you have gone to a section, you can find no way to get back. You keep getting shuttled up and down through a ...

• huge circular atrium on the longest escalator I’ve ever experienced; I felt like a hamster in a freakish Habitrail. To make things worse, as I went round and around in the dingy light trying to find anything that looked
        like an exit, I looked up at the glass over the dome to see not one but two dead pigeons splayed out. But it’s just an airport, and no reflection on the French, who were courteous throughout our brief stay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402301121130931/k2311a0123/1.23.07