Skullcandy Lowrider headphones  » Electronics  »
  • They aren't heavy either, but pretty light, what I consider a good point
  • I use them in the street or at home too, and I think that they're good to relax at home listening to music without bothering others
  • The only bad point is the price, as they're a little expensive in my opinion

• by Cal

I have always liked earphones better than headphones, as they’re easier to keep in your bag or in your pocket, but after watching some people wearing these Skullcandy headphones in the street, I liked the design and ended up buying them. You can find them in different colours, and in the end I chose the blue ones, as blue is easy to match with most of my clothes.

The first thing

I liked about them is how confortable they feel in my head.

I was afraid these headphones would make my ears feel unconfortable, but it was quite the opposite.

They aren’t heavy either, but pretty light, what I consider a good point.

You can regulate them to fit your head size perfectly too.

They can be folded in a way that they can be fit in any kind of bag ...

• without occupying much space.

The sound quality is pretty good too.

The music sounds clean no matter what genre I’m listening to or how high I set the volume.

I use them in the street or at home too, and I think that they’re good to relax at home listening to music without bothering others.

They isolate you from the sounds of the outside, so if some noisy neighbour is

bothering me, they help me to stop listening to it and listening to only good music instead.

The cable is pretty long too, so I can use them when I want to listen to the music in my computer too.

The only bad point is the price, as they’re a little expensive in my opinion.

However, I use them a lot and they’re a great product in my opinion, so I think that they were worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1628071211281131/k2311a0728/7.28.10