XOXO Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love everything about this perfume from the scent to the bottle that it comes in
  • I believe this perfume is geared more towards the younger crowd
  • I found a huge 3.4 oz bottle at Sears for a little less than $50.00
  • I think you should try this scent out if you are curious about it

• by Gina Gott

I love everything about this perfume from the scent to the bottle that it comes in. It is a sweet but sexy type of fragrance. I really enjoy the compliments I get when wearing it. The scent is made up of sandalwood and passion fruit.

It also has hints of musk and vanilla. It is a floral scent and very flirty. I believe this perfume is geared more towards

the younger crowd.

I am 30 though and still like to wear it sometimes. It’s all in what you like and what smells good with your chemistry. It is not expensive at all.

I found a huge 3. 4 oz bottle at Sears for a little less than $50. That is a bargain for the size.

It stays on for a long time too. You can wear it straight from school ...

• or work to a night event. It’s a flexible perfume that will smell good anywhere.

It is not to strong. It is a light scent but it lingers around you all day. It’s a fun perfume to wear.

The bottle that is comes in is so cute. It is sophisticated looking. It’s a glass bottle with a modern silver top.

It has a jeweled heart on the side too.

It’s very cute and looks as good as it smells. I think you should try this scent out if you are curious about it.

It is a good quality perfume for the price. Whether you are a young adult or mature woman , give this one a chance. It will bring out the young and playful side of you.

Spray this on and be prepared to have a fun time wherever you are at.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628071211271131/k2311a0728/7.28.10