Lancome Hypnose Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like that you can put it on and not have to worry about a touch up spray for hours
  • I bought a 1oz bottle from Belk's for about $45.00
  • I think this scent is perfect for any lady from a teenager to a more mature woman

• by Gina Gott

This is an amazing perfume that I love. It is a very sexy scent and not to expensive. It is everything you could want in a perfume. The smell is intoxicating.

It is a blend of passion flower , jasmine , and vanilla . It smells both oriental and floral. It is a unique scent that you will

enjoy wearing.

I feel more confident and feminine the moment I spray it on. It will enhance your mood all day and night. The scent stays on you too.

I like that you can put it on and not have to worry about a touch up spray for hours. It lasts and smells wonderful. It is a very powerful and seductive scent , but not overly strong.

This is a great daytime or nightime perfume. Wear it anytime you want to get noticed. The compliments will start coming as soon as you try it.

It’s great. The price of this perfume is really good and you can find it at most department stores. I bought a ...

• Lancome Hypnose Perfume
      1oz bottle from Belk’s for about $45.

It will last a long time , since you don’t have to reapply it to often. It is worth the money for sure. I like the bottle it comes in too.

The bottle is glass and kind of twisted. The perfume inside is my favorite color purple. This is just an

awesome , quality fragrance.

It also has a spray top , so it’s easy to apply. I think this scent is perfect for any lady from a teenager to a more mature woman. It is great to wear anywhere.

Give it a try and you will see what I mean. This is a very captivating scent and one of my favorites!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628071211261131/k2311a0728/7.28.10