Dove Pink Beauty Cream Bar  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like Dove soaps because they are not harsh unlike most soaps in the market these days
  • I bought it last Monday at Watson’s in ayala center cebu for around forty pesos
  • I also noticed that my pores look finer when I am using dove soaps
  • I highly recommend Dove pink beauty bar to everyone

• by gitana

Dove is one of my trusted brands of soap. I like Dove soaps because they are not harsh unlike most soaps in the market these days. Dove soaps are all very good so it would be impossible for me to pick a favorite so what I usually do is, I buy one variant at a time then when it runs out, I make sure I buy a different kind so I get to use everything.

The one I am currently using now is the Pink Beauty Bar. I like its subtle scent. I also like how it moisturizes my skin. I have a very dry skin so using is necessary. With Dove pink beauty bar, lotion is not at all necessary. That’s one of the reasons why I

use dove : so I would not have apply some lotion. I hate using lotion because they make me feel greasy and hot. I am not just comfortable with lotions, that’s why I am so glad dove is around. Now I can get away even without lotions.

I have been using this particular bar for exactly one week already. I bought it last Monday at Watson’s in ayala center cebu for around forty pesos. I use it twice in a day: once in the morning and once at night before I go to bed. So far, my bar is still very big. Big enough to last probably another two weeks or maybe even three.

It melts easily so after I use it, I make sure to drain the all ...

• water on the soap holder. This way it’s going to last a little longer.

Another thing I like about this soap is that I can use it on my face as well. I usually use a separate facial cleanser but last week, I ran out of facial cleanser and I have not bought a replacement yet. So for the meantime, I am using Dove Pink Beauty Bar on my face. It works just fine on my face. It’s not a harsh soap so I don’t mind using it to cleanse my face temporarily while I don’t have a facial cleanser.

Dove has a nice after feel compared to most soaps I have tried. Most soaps make my skin feel squeaky as if it has been stripped off of all

the moisture its got. Dove on the other hand, makes my skin feel softer and smoother like it has been moisturized from deep within. I also noticed that my pores look finer when I am using dove soaps.

I highly recommend Dove pink beauty bar to everyone. Especially to people who have dry skin like mine. If you are used to using harsh soaps that make your skin squeaky, then dove might feel weird at first, but its just a matter of getting used to. I also hated the slippery feel at first but after using dove for a time, it didn’t feel bad anymore. In fact, that is what I look for in a soap because for me it means it is not treating my skin harshly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128071211211131/k2311a0728/7.28.10