Marriott Forest of Arden
Maxstoke Lane,Meriden Birmingham, England CV7 7HR United Kingdom Phone: 44 1676 522 335
  • Some were really good, whilst some famous hotel brands extremely disappointed me with their services
  • However one of the best things you will find in the hotel is the golf course
  • But, the delicious food made up for the delay
  • All in all, I found my stay quite comfortable and I would certainly recommend it to anyone seeking a good place for a business meeting

• by RealSmart

When my secretary booked Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel for me, I was completely oblivious to where I was heading. As a business traveller I have been to a lot of renowned hotels before. Some were really good, whilst some famous hotel brands extremely disappointed me with their services. As a frequent traveller, I always prefer a hotel which is comfortable and at the same time well equipped with modern amenities. Fortunately this hotel was an excellent blend of my personal choices.

It took me quite some while to find this

hotel; however my exhaustion faded quickly thanks to the hospitable and friendly staffs. The hotel had a nice country club feeling and its surroundings were also quite good. Its “Cedarwood” spa facilities provided good services and a chance for me to relax. The fitness centre also provides good facilities to help you stay in shape even while working. However one of the best things you will find in the hotel is the golf course. The facilities may be ideal for a business traveller like me, but the recreational facilities provided ...

• may not seem appropriate for a family trip.

The hotel rooms were well organized and clean. The bathrooms had sufficient supplies of all kinds of toiletries. Once they forgot to put a new set of toiletries, however they quickly came with a new one once I called room service. The beds were huge in size and lived up to the Marriott standards. The staffs were very efficient and co-operative; they served my breakfast according to my taste and at precisely the time I wanted them to.

The hotel also has a lively

bar and a good pool, which is ideal for instant refreshment. The bar was filled with business people like me. I also had dinner at the hotel’s “Oaks” restaurant with my business associates. The restaurant was clean, but the orders came in quite late. But, the delicious food made up for the delay. All in all, I found my stay quite comfortable and I would certainly recommend it to anyone seeking a good place for a business meeting. The hotel is comfortable enough to carry out any kind of business meeting.

Marriott Forest of Arden

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 228071211171131/k2311a0728/7.28.10