PIXMA iP 3600 Canon Printer
2.5
  • The PIXMA iP 3600 Canon Printer has to be one of the best photo printers I have ever owned

• by RealSmart

The PIXMA iP 3600 Canon Printer has to be one of the best photo printers I have ever owned. Of course, there are those that claim many other ways in which to get cheaper prints, and that may be so, but personally I am sold on this bit of electronic wizardry.

I actually came upon my purchase of the PIXMA iP 3600 quite by chance. I just happened to be shopping in the electronics department of a local store when I overheard another customer raving about the quality photos he was getting

with this product. Not one to be outdone in the world of electronics, I looked at the PIXMA printer and the rest is history. I made the purchase that same day and have no regrets whatsoever.

This photo printer is so easy to use; I find it surprising that everyone doesn’t have one in their home. It will print text as well as photos and the text is sharp and clear. As for the photos, I do not even know where to begin. You simply load the PIXMA iP 3600 Canon Printer ...

• with paper and your photos appear with crystal clarity.

I have printed photos up to a full sheet size of 8.5 x 11. I find that when working with larger photos the print is a little slower, but the finished product is well worth the wait. The vividness of the color along with the varying color tones, gives your photos a professional touch. Surprisingly, with all this high quality, the printer uses very little ink.

The PIXMA iP 3600 Canon Printer is a reliable and compact piece of electronics. It is extremely lightweight

and portable, allowing you to take it with you wherever you go. If you are wise enough to have purchased a compatible camera or camera phone as I did, your prints can be made directly from either one. Even the annoying red eye is corrected with software that is included. The Auto Photo Fix will correct red eye and enhance any photo that you wish.

What a great day it was when I happened to overhear a customer’s review of this incredible printer. I would not hesitate to buy another one, nor should you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1628071211141131/k2311a0728/7.28.10